lost-fan asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

anyone know about michele welton?

i dont wanna buy her book for the sake of just knowing what dog food she recommends. has anyone read her book can someone tell me what dog food she recommends??

ps. i know all about dog food i work a petco and know about dog nutrition more than the average dog owner but im just curious to what michele welton like to use.

Favorite Answer

im guessing u checked out hr site. ( i did 2) and i wondered the same thing. after i bought the book (didn't no it waz hrs until i went back on the site and suddenly remembered tha name) she waz talking about, i found out that she recommends Innova or Flint River Ranch which you can find at holistic vets, natural pet supply stores and the internet. she does NOT "reccomend common commercial diets such as Science Diet, Iams, Eukanuba, Gaines or Purina." "(meat should be the 1st, and 2nd or 3rd ingredient)" she would avise only fresh food though: "meats, vegetables, and a little cereal or grain." which you can find recipes 4 in "natural health care books such as dr. pitcairn's comlete guide to natural health for dogs and cats, by dr. richard pitcairn DVM."

Source(s): your purebred puppy a buyer's guide 2nd edition by: michele welton
  • kopsho

Michele Welton

Ok, I don't mean to sound rude but why are you interested to know what kind of food she feeds and is it because,

1. you work at Petco {because let me tell you 3/4 of the food they sell there is Garbage}

2. you have gone to school to become a Nutritional Consultant

3. you have done extensive research on your own

that you know more than the average pet owner about Dog nutrition??? And if you want to know but don't want to buy the book for any other reason why not go to Barnes and Noble or the Library and just skim the book.????

Dog training are excellent and very helpful to build you a stronger relationship with your dog. Read more https://tr.im/byqI8

After I started training my dog, he became very attached to me and loves to stay by side as long as he can. But just going to them won't help. You have to practice what they teach you outside of the class and you need to keep up with it at least every now and then after the class ends otherwise they'll just go back to previous habits. This course is a really good place to go for dog obedience classes. It get's your dog around other people and dogs to socialize while getting the training you need. As for electric collars, I would say to not get one. In my experience, they're only a negative effect on your dog. I mean of course you're going to need to correct your dog, but being positive and encouraging your dog works a lot faster and easier.

Every dog is different, so unless you have a german shepherd or a really smart dog, it might take a while to train her. You might get frustrated with her, but go easy. She's still a puppy and has a lot of energy. A backyard or somewhere to run will help her get rid of a lot of energy that might cause her to misbehave from boredom.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

anyone know about michele welton?

ps. i know all about dog food i work a petco and know about dog nutrition more than the average dog owner but im just curious to what...

Source(s): michele welton: https://tr.im/2C9vg

it depends which book of hers you want to buy, iv not seen her book on nutrition as yet.

eukanuba

Source(s): what food does michele welton recommend in search bar