G.
Lv 4
G. asked in SportsOther - Sports · 10 years ago

Is Evgeni Plushenko not the biggest whiner ever?

so sad to see his frilly little panties in a bundle like this!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Plushenko cries very much like a baby. A crybaby, if you will. Maybe he figures if he cries enough, eventually the Olympics will feel sorry for him and give him a gold medal, with which he can dam his river of tears, creating a reservoir of tears that he can swim in and that will freeze over in the winter, giving him a place to clumsily practice his ice skating moves whenever he wishes, where no judges will be permitted to watch him or tell him he's a big stupid loser.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

On his website, evidently, he has awarded himself the Platinum Medal. Something he invented. Biggest crybaby I've ever seen. He needs a big block of cheese to go with his whine.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

He was much better than Evan who can't even do a quadruple jump. You can pull off an even cleaner performance than Evan's by doing just doubles or even singles. Does being a wuss qualify you for a medal?

• 10 years ago

He did not whine about not winning gold, he was furious at the judjung system that kills that sport. Don't you guys see the difference? I think he is the best anyway. Evan-who?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • raye
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

I know! He keeps whining like a child

• dardar
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

whining like a stuck pig!

Not very sportsman like, is he?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.