Musky asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 10 years ago

Which auto insurance company has the best brand recognition?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

State Farm is the largest insurer of property and casualty (Auto and Home) in the United States. The second largest company is Progressive. Progressive would have to double in size to catch State Farm. Geico spends a huge amount of money on advertising, but in essence, they are considered a smaller company, but growing quickly.

Source(s): Owner of an insurance agency. Twenty one years experience.
  • 3 years ago

Source(s): Lowest Auto Insurance Premiums : http://AutoInsurance.trustdd.com/?HzRJ
  • 10 years ago

When it comes to best Brand Recognition it's Geico no doubt about it. Even though state farm is the largest personal property insurance in the US it is always confused with "All State" & "Farmers". No one confuses the Geico on Geico.

On a larger multinational scale i would Say AIG has the largest brand recognition especially since it was the largest insurer in the world and due to her sponsership of many sports and event as some Europe Soccer leagues.

Geico has the the best Brand recognition.

Source(s): What is brand recognition? brand recognition is the extent to which a brand is recognized within a product class for certain attributes. I'm a professional working for another company.
  • 10 years ago

Probably a three way tossup between Geico, Progressive, and State Farm.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

State Farm without a doubt. They insure more people in the US and Canada then any other insurer period.

Source(s): Insurance adjuster for another major company
  • 10 years ago

I don't know, but I've been with GEICO for decades and no one has ever been able to give me a better deal. Some people wont even bother trying to give a better quote.

• 3 years ago

evaluate fees from the appropriate agencies at - INSURECOMPARE.info- RE vehicle coverage firms? what vehicle coverage firms are appropriate rated for shopper satisfaction? all and sundry like geico? why?

• 10 years ago

geico

• 10 years ago

AAA

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.