Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

how high where my levels of THC?

i was in the hospital yesterday AND THEY TESTED ME FOR THC BUT I USED SOMEONE ELSES URINE AND JUST TWO DROPS OF MINE AND ADDED WATER. IT DID COME BACK POS FOR THC BUT MY QUESTION WAS WOULD THE LEVEL B LOW BECAUSE IT WAS MOSTLY SOMEONE ELSES PEE AND NOT MINE ??

1ST OFF THE URINE I USED WAS ALREADY IN THE BATHROOM THE GIRL THAT CAME OUT BEFORE ME PEE'D IN THAT CUP. AND I ADDED MY OWN URINE BECAUSE I HAD ORANGE PEE BEFORE THEY GAVE ME 3 BAGS OF WATER SOOOO OBVIOUSLY HOW WOULD IT GO FROM STR8 BRIGHT YELLOW FROM ORANGE? I ADDED MINE TO MAKE THE PEE IN THE MIDDLE COLOR I WAS DEHYDRATED SO IT WOULDNT OF GONE FROM ORANGE TO BRIGHT YELLOW!

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

how do you know for sure the other person did not smoke weed also ? Besides, they TEST the temperature of the sample to make sure you just gave it and they ask you to EMPTY your pockets so you cannot sneak other pee and sugar into the test bathroom. I suspect there is a problem with the terms of your question.

Source(s): I went through identical test for my last employer, and they were VERY strict about it.

if you were dirty why would you add your own urine? that's quite stupid. But anyway, it doesn't matter how much showed up, all that matters is that some did. But honestly I wouldn't be able to tell you what amount of THC you had in your system