Courses for business management and alternative farming/agriculture?

I have just realised I am on the wrong path in life, and am planning to change course. I want to become a business management consultant, specialising in agriculture, along the way learning of alternative farmer, and energy. I have a background of both business and agriculture, however have spent the last few years... show more I have just realised I am on the wrong path in life, and am planning to change course. I want to become a business management consultant, specialising in agriculture, along the way learning of alternative farmer, and energy. I have a background of both business and agriculture, however have spent the last few years doing neither! Could anyone suggest some good courses to help me along the way, and if possible any useful funding methods! Any help would be hugely greatly received.

Jonny