Does this mean anything? - looking for guys opinion especially.?

I have a friend who I met online at a dating site. He is older than me, and he said that he thought my profile was interesting but he wasn't interested in my romantically. Okay, that was 4 years ago now. A few months after we had started talking, I met my current bf ... This person I'm talking about I've met a few times in real life. He said he just liked talking to people who had something to talk about. 2 years ago I had a child, and after that we kind of haven't e-mailed each other as much. I admit that for the first year or so I was so frazzled that I wanted to sleep more than communicate at the end of the day (which I have apologized for to all of my online friends, which really are few and between anymore because I dont' have lots of time to e-mail). Anyways, I had kind of given up on keeping the online friendship up, i figured maybe i wasn't so interesting anymore that my world consists of the things a 2 year old does/likes. :P Well, out of the blue, he e-mailed me on valentines day. He didn't say happy valentines day or anything, but still it was sent on that day. So I guess, he must have been thinking about me? So maybe he misses talking to me? i don't know. does it mean anything at all? I'd like to write back and forth more, but I don't want to be (? i don't know what the word I am looking for is).

Favorite Answer

I think he likes you but doesn't want to show it

I think you need to figure out what you want. If you aren't interested in him at all, not even for a friendship, then don't contact him.

But if you are even remotely interested, then e-mail him back. What's the worst that could happen?

If he does like you, and if you don't like him back, then you simply tell him that and let him make the decision on if he wants to continue contacting you.

perhaps there is something on your face? examine the replicate and if there is not, then you quite have no concerns and he would such as you. if so, bypass as much as him next time he seems at you and ask if he sees something on your face. arise with an unique shaggy dog tale for the two responses: definite and no. Then BAM! communication basically began with comedy. and you prefer humor to maintain a healthful dating. If he notices you're making him chortle, he will prefer to talk to you greater. a minimum of i'd if a woman made me chortle the 1st time I talked to her.