Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙英文文法修正!!

Ⅰ.Paper Boats

The poet, who float the paper boats down the running stream everyday.

He hope someone will find them and know who is he.

He see the cloud change from little clouds to white bulging sails, in the sky.

How naive idea with the poet.

In the silence night, the milk-way took a dreamland with the fairies of sleep are sailing in them, and the lading is their baskets full of dreams.

Ⅱ.Benediction

He have a little heart, a white soul ;he loves the sun, he loves the sight of his mother’s face; he also laughing and talking, when he wouldn’t doubt in his heart. Those wonderful all since he feel the bless from" Motherliness ".

Everyone knows their parents pays how much depth of love.

After all, between parents and children is the most primitive form of love.

Ⅲ.The Last Bargain

I was walking on the stone-paved road; I cried "Come and hire me!", in the morning. The King held my hand, and said he will hire me with his power, but that is not worth a dot. At the midday, I saw a child playing near by beach.

He seemed to know me, and said he will hire me with nothing, and I made a free man from thenceforward.

We also should to grasped that belonging ours faith is liberty, as Leonhard Frand ( German novelist), say :Everything can be taken from a man but one thing; the freedom to choose his attitude in any given set of circumstances.

Believe it or not ,who loses his liberty loses all .

幫忙看看有哪裡需要更改!!感激不盡~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

有些地方意思不明確,如寫出中文,較可修正得準確。

2010-02-22 17:34:09 補充:

修正如下,如有未符合本意處,請提出。

Ⅰ.Paper Boats

The poet who floats the paper boats down the running stream everyday, he hopes someone will find them and know who is he is.

He see the clouds change from little clouds to white bulging sails from small clouds in the sky, how a naive idea with of the poet his!

In the silence night, the Milky Way took takes a dreamland with to the fairies of sleep are sailing in them who are sleeping, and the lading bed of the Way is their baskets which is full of dreams. (…….are sailing in them, 我不知道確切的意思,故刪除,或請寫出中文意思,再另修正)

Ⅱ.Benediction

He has a little pure heart and a white soul, he loves the sunshine , he loves and the sight image of his mother’s face, he also will laughing and talking when he wouldn’t doubt in his heart mind, and those wonderful all since he feels the bless from the motherliness.

Everyone knows how many their parents pays how much the depth of love, due to the love After all, that between parents and children is the most primitive form of love.

Ⅲ.The Last Bargain

I was walking on the stone-paved road; I cried yelled out “Come and hire me!” in the morning, the King held my hand, and said he will would hire me with his power, but that is not worth a dot. At the midday, I saw met a child who playing near by the beach, he seemed to know me, and to say he will would( 當直接引述一個人的話時,即完全引用一人所講的話,如 I will…….時,就像這人在當時講話一樣,才使用現在式,而如是間接引述,即以另一人的立場來引述一人的話 “如 he would…….” 則須使用過去式)hire me with nothing, and then I made kept on being a free manfrom thenceforward.

We also should to grasped the liberty that belongs to ours faiths is liberty, as Leonhard Frand ( a German novelist) said “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing, the freedom, to choose his attitude in any given set of circumstances”.

Believe it or not, who loses his liberty, loses all.