When will israel and Palestine conflict stop?

israel is a country and palestine is also a place for Palestine's to live in. both are fighting back and forth. why cant israel just give them a piece of land to make peace. they don't want to make the same mistake like how the US fought with the native americans and killed mostly all of them. its hard to... show more israel is a country and palestine is also a place for Palestine's to live in. both are fighting back and forth. why cant israel just give them a piece of land to make peace. they don't want to make the same mistake like how the US fought with the native americans and killed mostly all of them. its hard to think sometimes how a human being can cause an extinction of another human being. i like to see a peace between them nobody do not want to see blood on no one. neither palestine or israel. i just hate the fact that their are missionaries that go to israel and defend an occupation with force. i do also hate the fact that hamas sometimes like to fight. i asked a Conservative teacher once why do israel fight and kill little children,the only answer she gave me was they are defending them selves. now, can it be possible for a child with a rock can kill. with all do respect why?.... i like to see a peace between them. i like to see israel try to help Palestine's who want to have peace rather then fight. there are Christians and muslims Palestine's that die in the war. do you look at it this way???..
12 answers 12