gracie asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

Which scenario makes you the angriest?

1. Slow people driving in the fast lane?

2. People not paying attention to the road because they're talking on the phone?

3. Somebody not thanking you for holding a door open for them?

4. An employee not greeting you when you walk into a store?

5. Someone who hogs up the sidewalk and makes you walk around them?

6. Someone who has 20 items in the 15-item-or-less lane?

If you have some other winners, please feel free to add them.

Here is another good one: pregnant women smoking.

Favorite Answer

1 2 and 5 are winners.

No. 2 But I also hate when people drive tired. I was nearly hit on the highway at 100km/hr when the lady feel asleep at the wheel...and rolled down a hill and nearly killed her children. Oh and I also hate that people don't even stop to see if they can help after an accident. My husband and I had to help her and her children out of her smashed up car and no one else bothered to help.

5. Definitely!!!!!! I live in Los Angeles and I cannot begin to explain to you how many people HOG the sidewalk. It is beyond rude.

I understand if they weren't really paying attention. But most people are looking where they are going and could careless.

All of the above! One of my pet peeves is adults who act like their children are invisible in stores.

Their children put their hands in the bulk bins, poke holes in packaging and chow down in the produce aisles. These people refuse to take the responsibility for reining in their little darlings.

They make me crazy.

Whew! Boy that came out of no where. Feels good to get that off my chest.

Thanks.

None of those bother me--I don't get worked up over little things like that.

I would only be mad in situation 1 if I was in a hurry.

I get more annoyed by people who are so absorbed in their texting and/or computer that when you talk to them they don't listen to you.

From your list, number 2.

From me, I could name a ton..but I'll just share these,

1) People who write checks..(seriously it takes forever, and most people don't know to have the check written out before they get up there)

2)Wal-mart on a sat afternoon

3)People who don't tip..it's just ignorant

• Miss 6

2 makes me the angriest but 5 is a close 2nd!

1 - Slow people in the fast lane. Move it or lose it, Pal!

2-there are killers out there and they're your family, friends, neighbors, etc. I'd get a 'Hang Up And Drive' bumper sticker, but the people it's addressed to aren't looking ahead to see where they are going so they wouldn't see my bumper sticker either. They might crash into it however...

I will put them in order from most annoying to least annoying:

3

1

5

2

6

4

If somebody don't thank me for holding the door for them I yell YOU'RE WELCOME in their face.