what islamic dua can i say when in need of strength to feel better and make me happier...?

well i have gone through so much these past few months, i don't even want to name everything but i want to have stronger faith because sometimes i just break down crying and i want to be stronger and have more faith in allah (stw) because i know he can help things get better so can someone please tell me a dua to say when in need to make things better and to help my through this journey of life..

Update:

um i am very sorry but for all those that want to tell me to leave my relgion don't comment here at all.. because i have strong faith in islam and that is why i post this to make it stronger.. so thank you and what is the ramadan section please?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Ask this in the Ramadan section.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

first of all don't believe the negative answers in here, Islam is the perfect religion and way of life, and Allah is the arabic name for God muslims should use the name Allah because the name Allah cannot be put into different catagories like goddess, or gods... i would suggest reading a book called Reflections of Pearls you can find it on amazon .com peace to you sister

Source(s): Allah
  • 10 years ago

Until you can become freed from the religion of the mad Bedouin your strength and your happiness will be shallow.

That people think God who desired a prophet could not have found a better way to communicate than sending messages through an illiterate Bedouin is absurd!

You are looking for strength and happiness while clinging to bad religion and it does not work!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

first off the bible makes NO mention of allah

no mention of mohammed

there isnt one prophet in the bible that is arab

so I would say to you...........leave islam and pray to your heavenly father for strength

milkweeds

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • M S
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

salam alikum / peace upon you

(Moses) said: My Lord! relieve my mind (25) And ease my task for me; (26)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.