What islamic dua can i say when in need of strength to feel better and make me happier...?

well i have gone through so much these past few months, i don't even want to name everything but i want to have stronger faith because sometimes i just break down crying and i want to be stronger and have more faith in allah (stw) because i know he can help things get better so can someone please tell me a... show more well i have gone through so much these past few months, i don't even want to name everything but i want to have stronger faith because sometimes i just break down crying and i want to be stronger and have more faith in allah (stw) because i know he can help things get better so can someone please tell me a dua to say when in need to make things better and to help my through this journey of life..
Update: um i am very sorry but for all those that want to tell me to leave my relgion don't comment here at all.. because i have strong faith in islam and that is why i post this to make it stronger.. so thank you and what is the ramadan section please?