Did you know NFL athletes are the best in the world?

How do we define an athlete? Speed/strength/size? The NFL leads in all of these categories. Strength: Larry Allen has bench pressed 700lbs, Justin Geisinger, Jason Whitlock, Casey Hampton, Sam Rayburn & a host of other players routinely bench over 650lbs. Sam Rayburn squats 960lbs & about 100 other NFL players... show more How do we define an athlete? Speed/strength/size? The NFL leads in all of these categories. Strength: Larry Allen has bench pressed 700lbs, Justin Geisinger, Jason Whitlock, Casey Hampton, Sam Rayburn & a host of other players routinely bench over 650lbs. Sam Rayburn squats 960lbs & about 100 other NFL players squat over 800lbs

Speed: Chris Johnson (Titans) runs a 4.24 (sec) over 40 yards or 10.30 over 100 metres. DeSean Jackson, DeAngelo Hall & about another 50 NFL players run 4.30 (sec) over 40 yards. This is world class speed!!! Usain Bolt the fastest man on the planet runs 9.58 over 100 metres (only a difference of 7 tenths of a second)

Size: Every team in the NFL features a group of players standing 6'7/6'8 and weighing in at 370lbs. These guys can move too!! The best athletes are Linebackers/Running backs who generally weigh around 250lbs with 5% body fat!!

The above data is FACT!! The logic is undeniable, no matter what you may think of the game the NFL hosts the world's best athletes, bigger, stronger & faster than any other players in any other sports code!! Remember this the next time you bag or insult NFL players because they wear helmets, they need to because of the high impact of the game!! A game is only as tough as the men who play it!! Peace out!!
Update: Guys I'm getting all this hate but you still cannot show me any player in your game who can come close to matching the factual stats I have provided. So my claim still stands "The NFL has the world's best athletes" And for those who have no idea, they stop & start in the NFL alot because they have... show more Guys I'm getting all this hate but you still cannot show me any player in your game who can come close to matching the factual stats I have provided. So my claim still stands "The NFL has the world's best athletes" And for those who have no idea, they stop & start in the NFL alot because they have a thing called strategy in the game, it's not just pointless running around making stupid scrums!! NFL athletes could play continiously for 60 minutes but it is not part of the rules of NFL football!! Yank propaganda are you serious? You keep telling yourself that if it is easier to believe than the truth!!