Why do people continue to feed the trolls?

They're never going to go away if you answer them.

It's what they want.

They're like stray dogs, if you feed them, they keep coming back.

If you stop, they'll stop coming.

Anyway, for some baseball, which player that did not perform well on your team in 2009 needs to step it up for your teams 2010 success? Or, which player would be the biggest help if they stepped it up?

Twins, I'd have to say Francisco Liriano.

Bill-

Me too. But I, too, am trying not to feed them.

It has to be a group effort.

• Twins
    Favorite Answer

They either want to gain points or just feel better themselves by slamming the trolls, I don't know.

BQ: Liriano definitely.

It's like a zoo: Don't feed the animals! I've stopped even caring what these Sesame Street trolls or x say. It doesn't matter.

For the Red Sox, I think that it would help so much if Ortiz did better. We need him to hit well because our lineup has a gap where a big bat should be. It would help alot if he got out of this looong slump! Also, one of my favorite players, Ellsbury stepped up his game last season so in 2010, I'd love to see him hit with more power. Since he hits lead off, it would be great if he hit more doubles instead of singles so Pedroia could hit him in early in the game...

• David

I ignore trolls. Unless they get obscene. Then I complain.

With all the injuries my Twins had last year to their pitching staff, it would have been great if Francisco Liriano could have cut his ERA down under three again. Maybe the stretch run would have been easier and we could have competed better against the Yankees. I'm looking forward to April to see if he can get back even a portion of his old form.

I'm also looking forward to getting Pat Neshek back. We missed him last year, too. Hopefully he's recovered from his surgery. Setup man could have been a lot better last year.

• go now

Don't worry about the trolls. If you don't answer them then you shouldn't have a problem. Well at least I don't have to worry about any trolls attacking the Padres, like it's even worth it.

Chris Young-an all star in 2007 who has no hit stuff. He has a combined 32 starts over the last 2 years because of injury(although 2008 was mostly Albert Pujol's fault).

Well said my friend. I have actually posted a note in my profile to the same effect. It's time we regulars start getting back the control of the baseball section.

As to you question, I the AJ Burnett was a bit of a disappointment considering the money he got. I'm looking for him to rebound. I'd like to see 15 to 17 wins out of him this season.

Dice K, if he can rebound and play like he did in 2007 the Red Sox will have the best rotation in the MLB by far.

I am guilty of feeding a couple times but I am making a conscious effort to ignore them.

• krog

people who supply in to the trolls are not information superhighway savvy adequate to now the avatar hover trick maximum folk on Yahoo! solutions are very youthful and not very accustomed to the information superhighway (there is limitless people familiar asking the place they acquire movies, television shows, music etc for unfastened) it quite is definitely considered one of the suitable places to troll using fact people at right here don't be attentive to truly be attentive to what information superhighway trolling is all approximately

A troll usually comes from a hacker site called 4chan or ebums. They corrupt our good site by making bad jokes and "creating lulz." I don't know what lulz's are though, so watch out.

The Cubs had alot of injuries.... but Soriano needs to step it up

Every Single Met. If Reyes, Beltran, Wright, and Santana are all healthy they Mets could win 85+ games but if it is anything like last year they will be lucky to win 75.

You and I know that, but some people just can't let it go. I suspect most of them are young and driven by a sense of duty. But they're wrong. If no one answered, they'd go bother some other people.