promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

If a conservative had done what Joe Stack did, would Janet Napolitano and Barack Obama be crying "terrorism"?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well he quoted the Communist Manifesto, bashed Bush, organized religion and capitalism. Had he been a "Tea Party" members; as the libs intially thought before they got a gigantic foot in their mouth sort or speak; then Napolitano would have possibly called it terrorism. In my opinion when a radical veers a plane purposely into a federal building it is terrorism, as was Fort Hood! 2 out of the last 3 attacks Napolitano has not deemed terrorism i.e.: This and Fort Hood. She needs to resign ASAP!

Source(s): American Citizen
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Well, it's already been declared that it wasn't a terrorist act, so we can scratch that idea. The guy seemed to me to just, I don't know, value the US Constitution and the ideals this country was founded in. He probably thought that the Sixteenth Amendment to the US Constitution was bullshit and wanted to know what he was paying all these taxes for when he never felt represented by his government at all. That's what I got out of reading everything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Joe Stack is a tea party activist, obviously. It is terrorism. The tea party movement is joining forces with Al Qaeda, so Glenn Beck better get ready to be waterboarded.

• 1 decade ago

Yes they would.

BTW haven't you noticed that the liberals are trying to claim that Stack was a conservative despite his being a registered Democrat and a staunch Obama supporter?

Edit for 'golden' - read the note you moron. The guy was quoting Marx!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

So you think it likely that a CEO who owns his own plane and is mad about being "taxed too much" is NOT likely to be a conservative?

How long was the bus that brought you home from school today?

• 1 decade ago

I thought it was mostly conservatives ready to slap that name on every incident.

• 1 decade ago

No. They would be more careful about it, because some people might agree with what he said.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you don't think he was a conservative? business owner, anti tax protester, anti government...? that spells Tea Potty.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.