Birmingham airport information please?

I heard about three hours ago on the radio that the airport was closed due to snow. I have recently been on their website to check and it says it is still closed. I am due to go to Tenerife on Saturday and i fly at about 1:00pm.

It is still snowing here now (in wolverhampton, 15 miles away) but its supposed to be -3 degrees tonight which will cause ice so there's bound to be delays there.

Do you think i will fly on time or do you think i will be caught in the delays?

Favorite Answer

i live in south birmingham, but im at my cousins at the moment which is round the corner from the airport, its still snowing here. if its still snowing tomorrow and has'nt cleared up

then i would think your flight will be delayed.

but id rather have my flight delayed a few days than a plane crash wouldnt you ;)?

anyway i hope ur flights fine xxx

• mark c

Phone up before you set out to the airport just so you know if it will be leaving on time or any problems but don't forget the 1 hour rule

I live in Solihull. Although it is still snowing heavily it is meant to stop at around sunrise tommorrow so I think that you should be okay. I think once they get the runway cleared in the morning there should be no more problems, as long as no more snow falls after the morning that is.