Navy CEC program personal experience in Seabees?

I am considering going into the Navy in the CEC program. I wanted a personal account of someone's experiences. Specifically, would you recommend it for someone else? I am most interested in the Seabees program.

I have the qualifications, I'm just looking for advice.

Favorite Answer

One of my good friends was in the CB's.. LOVED it, then again he loved heavy equipment. If you enjoy building stuff and working hard.. with a rifle over your back .. lol. you'll like it. I'm sure there will be some CB's that see you post and reply. Ignore the idiots answering you that have no clue about anything.. and tell you as much. Go figure huh.

The nice thing about the Navy is the travel. Of course the billet you want will have a lot of stuff going on in Iraq and Astan, but serving your Country is an honorable thing son... Good luck to you no matter what you decide to do.