Rambo
Rambo asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Why hasn't Obama kept us safe?

A pilot furious with the Internal Revenue Service crashed his small plane into an office building in Austin, Texas, that houses federal tax employees, setting off a raging fire.

Please tell me it was an intentional act....so, are all acts of terrorism. Duh!!! So, let's still blame Bush!!!

Just thought Obama had all the answers...That's what he tells everyone!!! Oh, I'm safe and sound....I don't think the libs are next election's. I will be drinking my tea.

• Best Answer

I don't think Obama had much to do with this particular incident but to answer your question, it's becasue he opposes U.S. security.

I'm curious what you would have President Obama do. Do you think he knows about criminal intent BEFORE a crime has been committed? Is he supposed to arrest all Americans in case one of them is suicidal?

Did the president prevent Timothy McVeigh's horrendous act?

• madart

How exactly would Obama have kept us safe from the pilot? How would a Republican have done better? We can't expect to be kept safe from everything. there are things we can do to be safer and I think Obama is doing well keeping us safer.

• Mr.

Didn't know Obama was responsible for the actions of right wing lunatics.

Maybe cons need to back off some of this anarchist rehtoric....... you are only encouraging the crazies with your rabid vitriole.

Heh

Isn't it you lot that keep claiming that a big brother government is bad? In order for 'Obama' to keep us safe from all the anti government nuts in the US he would have to step all over your freedom.

But here you are asking for it?

Tea parting/anti-government/anti-tax cons should be banned from planes.

What have these tea parties been advocating if not anti-government terrorism?

Just days ago, tea party queen Sarah Palin was calling for violence against America.

How did all those guns in Texas work out for you by the way?

same things would have happened in the BUSH administration

are you serious?? how the heck could Obama, or anyone else stop this? it was his personal plane..he took off, he crashed it.....how is this Obama's fault for not stopping....

Rambo! ha! more like wimpo!!!

oooooh I feel so unsafe! would you like a shampoo today madam!!!

Ok. If you insist. It was Bush's fault.