Do you think Cavs are now the best team in NBA with Jamison?

I think that before the trade (even with Lebron who is most versatile player in NBA and best player now) they were probably the 4th best team behind LA, Denver, and Boston. However I think they are the best now and has the best chances of getting to NBA finals barring injury. With Jamison they will probably score... show more I think that before the trade (even with Lebron who is most versatile player in NBA and best player now) they were probably the 4th best team behind LA, Denver, and Boston. However I think they are the best now and has the best chances of getting to NBA finals barring injury. With Jamison they will probably score close to 10 more points a game. I doubt this would ruin team chemistry. I am sure Lebron wont mind scoring 23-24 points a game instead of 28-30 so that jamison can score close to 20. I think mo is unselfish and wont mind scoring 2-4 points a game less a game since for most of his career he has always been a 3rd option. I just think they would be very hard to beat.

If they play Magic there is no way Dwight Howard would put up monster numbers since Shaq will be guarding him and he would be more prone to fouling out or tiring out having to defend shaq. Dwight would be forced to play less help defense on Lebron. Lewis will also have to defend Jamison who can score in the post and can run the floor and who is stronger in built. If they played Boston, Garnett wont be able to play alot of help defense on Lebron because he would have to defend Jamison and sometimes Shaq, If they play LA Gasol probably wont be as much productive on offense for fact that he would have to guard jamison and sometimes shaq when bynum is on bench. If they play nuggets in nba finals martin would probably tired out having to defend jamison and wont be able to contribute that much to help defense to stop lebron and mo from penetrating.