Is anyone using the MiniMed Paradigm Insulin Pump and the Continuous Glucose Monitoring System?

I've had type 1 Diabetes for 43 years and have been researching the MiniMed Paradigm REAL-Time System Insulin Pump with the REAL-Time continuous glucose monitoring system. I am presently on Lantus pens daily with Humalog pen insulin taken before meals. After reading the materials they sent me, I would like... show more I've had type 1 Diabetes for 43 years and have been researching the MiniMed Paradigm REAL-Time System Insulin Pump with the REAL-Time continuous glucose monitoring system. I am presently on Lantus pens daily with Humalog pen insulin taken before meals.
After reading the materials they sent me, I would like to hear from someone who is actually using these two systems together to see how they like it. The company, Medtronic, makes it sound like the best thing next to having a new pancreas, but I'm wondering if it's as wonderful as they make it sound.
Any information would help! Pros and cons! Thanks!