Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is your Post-rock album of the day?

Mine is 'Goodbye Enemy Starship The Landlord Is Dead (2000)' by Do Make Say Think

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye_Enemy_Airship...

I think I dismissed this album too hastily before. It is good, and very minimalistic. I love the sound of crickets in the background, which are there because they recorded most of this album in a barn outdoors. The jury is still out for me regarding whether I think it is one of the best Post-rock albums though.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

tortoise- tnt

• Hannah
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Millions Now Living Will Never Die by Tortoise

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Have a effective existence - "Deathconsciousness" grimy 3 - "Ocean Songs" Godspeed You! Black Emperor - "bring up Your skinny Fists Like Antennas..." BQ: Have a effective existence BQ2: GY!BE. BQ3: good.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

u2-all that u cant leave behind !! u2 at its best !!! bono's vocals at his unbelievable best !! the side a is just phenomenal !! just a classic piece :)

• 1 decade ago

Caspian - 'Tertia'. Again, not too much new here, but it's well put-together.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.