Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Other - Europe · 1 decade ago

What is appropriate clothing to wear in Frankfurt during March?

Well my husband and I are traveling to Frankfurt, Strasbourg France, and Zurich Switzerland from March 4 until the 14th. I was wondering what the weather was like then and what type of clothing I should pack? I went to Paris four years ago and it was really warm and only wore a rain coat most of the time. Any suggestions would be fantastic!

Thank you!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Weather in Europe is never really predictable, so you will have to check the forecast at the last moment and still be flexible about it.

Young people will wear jeans, T-shirt, sweater and a light jacket on mild days but still use their wintercoat if the weather is chilly.

It is unlikely to be freezing during the day, but it can still be pretty cold in the night, and Europe is having a cold winter this year, so you might be getting a late cold spell as well.

If you do not like jeans you can choose your clothing about as warm.

Best check the weather just before you leave:

http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Frankfur... with temperatures in C,

http://www.webcams.travel/webcam/1212181257-Weathe... both C and F, are a few random ones.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Frankfurt is an energetic and international economic and trade fair town with imposing skyline in Germany and is one of the places that you'll require to see, one or more time and that place hotelbye may help you. Frankfurt is really a town in one's heart of Germany and Europe and is just a town that will present many facets and contrasting variety. In the heart of Frankfurt's Old Town you may find a location properly suitable, the Römerberg.The Römerberg is an irregularly formed square with the Justice Fountain at their center. Not only is it Frankfurt's most picturesque public square, oahu is the city's busiest pedestrian zone, home to numerous tourist attractions from its many Kulturschirn (a form of open-fronted shop once common through the previous town) to the Römer, a sophisticated of 11 wonderful old structures from the 15th to 18th ages including the Old Town Hall with its Imperial Hall, when the world of wonderful banquets. Different significant houses range from the New Town Hall, the 14th-century Gothic Church of St. Leonhard, and St. Nicholas Church, significant for the carillon.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.