What are these alleged contradictions in the bible that people have mentioned?

If you believe that there are contradictions in the bible please list them here so they may be cleared up for you.
Update: Wow, I am shocked at the number of people who are blind to the truth and totally void of understanding. I don't mean to offend anyone but some of these listed as contradictions have such obvious answers. However I thank you all for posting as it has given me lots to study and strengthen my faith by. Thank you all.
Update 2: As both the skepticanotatedbible and the infidels websites are full of contradictions which bible students understand as not being contradictions, I must reject any answers that suggested these sites as it would take too long to filter them to find anything that might seem like a genuine contradiction.
Update 3: @ C Sunshine: thank you for posting what appears to be a genuine contradiction. The answer, as I have already provide to you in more detail is that Judas died by hanging himself. The apparent contradictory verse in Act1:18 is simply an error in translation which presents the idea that Judas split asunder and his... show more @ C Sunshine: thank you for posting what appears to be a genuine contradiction.
The answer, as I have already provide to you in more detail is that Judas died by hanging himself. The apparent contradictory verse in Act1:18 is simply an error in translation which presents the idea that Judas split asunder and his bowels poured out on the field. The field therefore becoming known as the "field of blood" when in fact the field was obtained by the people he betrayed Christ and became known as such because it was purchased with blood money. There is a lot that can be cleared up by utilizing a good concordance and reading it in context which will show that Act 1:18 is talking about Judas having an emotional breakdown amidst the people, at the temple, which is what caused him to then go and hang himself, possibly even in the Potter's field which THEY purchased with the BLOOD MONEY which Judas gave back to them.
Update 4: Furthermore, the word translated as bowels in this verse figuratively means sympathies or tender mercies and each of the other words used also have alternate meanings which combine to support the explanation presented above.