Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel?

This question is actually totally unrelated to Jessica Alba, or Jessica Biel, but I know how to draw attention to myself. Here's the real question, what constitutes a stool and what constitutes a chair? Some say all stools are round, which is false. Some say only chairs have backs, which is also false. There are tall stools and short stools, as well as tall and short chairs. At what point does a stool become a chair and vice-versa? Please help.

• 💖
    Best Answer

Jessica Alba,-

Jessica Alba, Honey why would I care if it's a stool or a chair? That would be on the bottom of the list.

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order so they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.

Kurt Vonnegut

Jessica Alba\

Jessica Biel.

Definitely Jessica Alba, she is absolutely beautiful.

My answer is completely unrelated to stools and chairs:

Jessica Alba (dark angel)

Lady Gaga

a stool is something that is made of fecal matter while a chair is made of wood/metal/plastic. Now if your stool is consistant of wood/metal/plastic, then its time to see a doctor.

Alba <3

You mighta brought attention to yourself but you FAILED at getting the answer you wanted :)

alba