Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel?

This question is actually totally unrelated to Jessica Alba, or Jessica Biel, but I know how to draw attention to myself. Here's the real question, what constitutes a stool and what constitutes a chair? Some say all stools are round, which is false. Some say only chairs have backs, which is also false. There are tall stools and short stools, as well as tall and short chairs. At what point does a stool become a chair and vice-versa? Please help.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 💖
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

Jessica Alba,-

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Jessica Alba, Honey why would I care if it's a stool or a chair? That would be on the bottom of the list.

People have to talk about something just to keep their voice boxes in working order so they'll have good voice boxes in case there's ever anything really meaningful to say.

Kurt Vonnegut

• 10 years ago

Jessica Alba\

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Jessica Biel.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Definitely Jessica Alba, she is absolutely beautiful.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

My answer is completely unrelated to stools and chairs:

Jessica Alba (dark angel)

• 10 years ago

Lady Gaga

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

a stool is something that is made of fecal matter while a chair is made of wood/metal/plastic. Now if your stool is consistant of wood/metal/plastic, then its time to see a doctor.

• 10 years ago

Alba <3

You mighta brought attention to yourself but you FAILED at getting the answer you wanted :)

• 10 years ago

alba

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.