Chris C asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What penile enlargement pill do you reccomend?

I am 17, about to be 18, and I was wondering which penile enlargement pill you reccomend, either from experience or just what you've heard?

1

Source(s): Natural Penis Enlargement Secrets - http://BiggerPenis.raiwi.com/?YVMh
  • Jim

Hey Chris,

Remember "Smilin Bob"? Well you know why you don't see the ads for Enzyte anymore?

Basically it's a useless product and the head of the company was indicted for fraud.

There are no pills, potions, lotions, creams, machines or anything short of surgery that will permanently enlarge a man's penis PERIOD!

Nowadays the surgery is reserved for injury cases and isn't performed on intact males anymore, too many botched procedures and sky high malpractice.

Everything you see advertised for *male enhancement* is nothing more than some scam to separate you from your cash.

Now all that being said... The size of the average adult penis when erect is between 3.5 to 6.5 inches in length and 2.5 to 5.5 inches in circumference (around) so if you're in that range you're fine.

Penis size seems to be mostly a male obsession (straight and gay)

The vast majority of women really have no preference about the size of the male anatomy. Most women are far more concerned with who it's attached to.

And trust me when I say this... A 13" cock attached to an inattentive, selfish or unskilled partner can be a HUGE disappointment! (I'm Bisexual, so I know)

You should also know that many women do not achieve orgasm from penetrative sex ( intercourse, fuc**ng) and require additional stimulation.

So do yourself, and your partners a really big favor... Stop worrying so much about how big your penis is, don't throw your money away on useless junk, spend it on books that will actually teach you how to be a better lover and learn to use what you have more effectively.

One really good resource for you is Good Vibrations. They have a large selection of books and educational videos available online that show and tell about techniques to enhance your sexual skill set.

San Francisco Sex Information has a website sfsi.org That has links and tons of good info

Jim

Source(s): San Francisco Sex Information Trained Sex Educator, Bisexual, Years of Personal Experience

Penis pills don't work. At the most, they have stuff inside that will temporarily increase the blood flow to your penis (which won't make it bigger, but will just make it feel a bit "fuller" for awhile - it's not permanent at all). And most of them won't even do that. The only penis enlagement methods that have any science backing them up are surgery (which is dangerous, expensive and can potentially lead to scarring, disfigurement and poor erection quality) and extender devices (which take a long time and a lot of dedication to see any major results). If you're worried about pleasing your girl (or girls), then you're way better off reading books like "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" that teach you how to be a better lover. Good luck!

• Denise

My mane is Chong Po Wei and my penis was a shameful 2 inchies. After the penile enlargment treatment, my size was a staggering 6543 inchies. Boy, I can screw the moon is I want to !

Enlarge Penis Three Times Longer : http://PenisEnlarge.neatprim.com

I do not believe there is anything that really works. Lots of things that are fun to try but mostly just different ways to spend your money. If I were there I could suggest some thing but if I do so here answers would kick me out.

There are none, those ads are scams so someone else can enjoy your hard-earned money. Also, if any man needs to take a pill to get bigger or hard, there's something else wrong other than needing to be bigger and harder.

Natural Penis Enlargement Guide - http://LongPenis.uzaev.com/?Vtia

• Connor

Hahaha

I don't reccomend any. Anyone with any sense knows those are scams. Don't fall for that.

Surgery is the only thing that works.

-Connor

There is no "penis enlargement" pill. you can try viagra which will increase the flow and make it bigger for a bit, but then it will just go back to normal.