What Does the Word "Bible" Mean to Jewish People of Faith?

I'd like to try to get more Jewish perspectives on questions that I pose about the Bible. Usually I get Christian, atheist, & pagan answers, which is great, but I'd like more of the Jewish perspective. I find that if I use the word Tanakh in place of the word Bible, I only get Jewish responses (or a few... show more I'd like to try to get more Jewish perspectives on questions that I pose about the Bible. Usually I get Christian, atheist, & pagan answers, which is great, but I'd like more of the Jewish perspective. I find that if I use the word Tanakh in place of the word Bible, I only get Jewish responses (or a few anti-Jewish responses) because most Christians (and indeed much of the secular world as well) refer to the Tanakh as the "Old Testament."

So, I wonder, does the word "Bible" have Christian connotations for some Jews? How can I better phrase some of my questions to get a more diverse group of answers when asking questions about the Tanakh? Thanks for your thoughts!