Can't print on both sides (manually) with HP LaserJet P1006?

Hi, I just got a new printer, as it says in the title it's an HP LaserJet P1006. When I try to print on both sides manually, the first set of sheets go out just fine, but when I reinsert it, I don't know how to get it to finish the printing! It might sound a bit dumb, but I have tried to press every... show more Hi,
I just got a new printer, as it says in the title it's an HP LaserJet P1006. When I try to print on both sides manually, the first set of sheets go out just fine, but when I reinsert it, I don't know how to get it to finish the printing!

It might sound a bit dumb, but I have tried to press every buttons (there is only a red "cancel" one and the power button). I have also got a message on my computer, saying to press "Continue" once I've put the pile of sheets back in the tray, but the button at the button of the window says "Close", and when I press it, it just closes the message window.

I used to have an HP LaserJet1012, which had a green button to continue the printing. But now I am a bit confused!

I really thank you for your help, I've searched the web to find how to do it and find myself a bit dumb!
1 answer 1