Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Are Fat Americans Fatter than a Japanese Sumo wrestler?

Ok let me get this strait, how do you compare an Obese American to a Japanese Sumo Wrestler, what are the difference?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sumo wrestlers eat to be very fat, but their sport is extremely challenging and they are in extremely good athletic shape.

Your average fat person, American or otherwise, does not exercise much and is in extremely bad shape.

• 1 decade ago

They can be that big, but being considered overweight in America is not this big. You can be MUCH smaller than a sumo wrestler and be considered "fat" in American standards. Some obese people are that large, but not typically. Sumo wrestlers train to be huge, Americans usually do it because of a lack of motivation.

• 1 decade ago

Sumos work out a lot, something I doubt the average obese American does.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say most "fat Americans" are skinnier than a Japanese Sumo wrestler.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I had a surplus of fat in all the embarrassing places until I checked out colon cleanse, I know they say that pills won't work, however they certainly worked for me, and they've been shown on CNN too. There's a free trial on at the moment at http://fanerd.dietforums.info/ , why not check it out, what have you got to lose?

• larry
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

definite? what's your question precisely? the former is genuine and in accordance with historical Shinto rituals to ascertain stable harvests. The latter is camp theater and purely for leisure.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't be jealous of Americans, just because we are cooler than you

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's like asking "is a fast car faster than another fast car"? What, are you retarded?

• 1 decade ago

how do you compare the american country to all others? america is smarter and you pointed that out thanks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.