? asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Are Fat Americans Fatter than a Japanese Sumo wrestler?

Ok let me get this strait, how do you compare an Obese American to a Japanese Sumo Wrestler, what are the difference?

Favorite Answer

Sumo wrestlers eat to be very fat, but their sport is extremely challenging and they are in extremely good athletic shape.

Your average fat person, American or otherwise, does not exercise much and is in extremely bad shape.

They can be that big, but being considered overweight in America is not this big. You can be MUCH smaller than a sumo wrestler and be considered "fat" in American standards. Some obese people are that large, but not typically. Sumo wrestlers train to be huge, Americans usually do it because of a lack of motivation.

Sumos work out a lot, something I doubt the average obese American does.

I would say most "fat Americans" are skinnier than a Japanese Sumo wrestler.

I had a surplus of fat in all the embarrassing places until I checked out colon cleanse, I know they say that pills won't work, however they certainly worked for me, and they've been shown on CNN too. There's a free trial on at the moment at http://fanerd.dietforums.info/ , why not check it out, what have you got to lose?

• larry

definite? what's your question precisely? the former is genuine and in accordance with historical Shinto rituals to ascertain stable harvests. The latter is camp theater and purely for leisure.

Don't be jealous of Americans, just because we are cooler than you

That's like asking "is a fast car faster than another fast car"? What, are you retarded?

how do you compare the american country to all others? america is smarter and you pointed that out thanks