the shame!!!!!!! help!?

some people, i just feel embarrassed for! like i can barley look at them without getting embarrassed for them!

you're probably wondering what im talking about so here it is...

my little brother who is 16 and his idiot friends are caught up in that insane clown posse thing

hahaha i know how ridiculous! i mean they face paint their faces like it EVEN THE GIRLS.. its so embarrassing.

anyone know how i can get him to realize how dumb this is!

they go to the center of town and hold signs saying leaglize pot! how am i controlling this **** is going to ruin his life and it interferes with my entire families life when he brings that crap home and infont of my little brothers,

Best Answer

take them to a military recruiter or have one visit from the marine corps. if they want to be bad asses and paint they're faces and wield guns and crap have him join the baddest crew out there!

... I Am A Juggalo And Going To Riverside University. I Want Pot To Be Legalized.

I Am 19. Second Year In UCR.

What You Call Dumb I Call Lifestyle. Stop Being A Bigot And Understand What Your Brother Likes And Accept It.

Source(s): Down Since 03.

Look, people from the future would look back at women today and go, seriously, you inject botulism into your face to look young, you cut your face up, you suck fat out of your body, you have chemical peels, you tattoo make-up on your face, you eat parasites to lose weight, you have your stomach stapled, you throw up to keep eating, you put rings through your nipples and v-j-j. Everyone, every culture, does something crazy to bond and join clubs and feel like they belong and get approval from their peers. Your little brother is rebelling and finding support and identity with fellow ISP's. You should relax. At least he's not goth and jerking off to Marilyn Manson. He'll grow out of it. You shouldn't worry about him. It shouldn't embarrass you if you're secure with yourself. It sounds to me like he doesn't have anyone to trust and teach him, like parents that care about him, so he finds comfort and companionship with fellow ISP rebels, and they actually ENJOY the attention they get from face makeup. Women wear face paint too you know.

EH yea it's kinda dumb, a good Halloween costume, but after that its a no go! I'm a country girl, and would rather not listen to that.. Now my baby is due 9-30-10 and my baby's fathers friends -if you wish for me to talk ghetto my baby daddy's friends- at every party theyd all be wearin the hatchet man necklace listenin to ICP jumpin around makin their hands say W C.. It is so silly I cant help but to laugh at their stupidity lol.

And you cannot make them realise it's just something they've got to grow out of, and most don't grow out of it.. SOo have a good laugh at it! lol

Get your own life and stop tryin' to make him as boring as you...It sounds to me like the only thing he could possibly be doing to your Family is embarrassing them, that is if they're all as stuck up as you, because alls you're doin' is being judgmental...You know nothing about ICP..You know nothing about being a Juggalo...And you obviously know nothing about your Brother....Your little brothers are fine, by the way you sound I think it'd be better for them to be like him than you anyways...

So f#ck off and leave your Brother alone....Because to him and the other 1000's of Juggalos this isn't dumb...It's who we are and always will be...So don't be a dumbass b*tch, accept your Brother for who he is...

That's right...I said it...

Roll that in your papers and smoke it...Seeing as how you don't have any weed to put in them anyways...

Source(s): Oh yea... Legalize Weed! Just thought I'd throw that out there for kicks... :)

I'm sure they think some of the things YOU like are dumb as well. Just let them be. If they start doing drugs or sacrificing chickens, be concerned. If they paint their face and go to a concert where everyone else looks that way, too, and aren't judging them, let them be...

in my opinion, yeah it is kinda dumb.

but i dont think you should be a controlling ***** and ruin their fun.

let them do their thang, it has nothing to do with you.

your ashamed of them which really lets me know your probably a very insecure person...

accept who they are, im sure they have accepted you.

your not the one with the paint on your face so why be embarrassed?

they obviously dont feel that way, so just get over it and move on.

He will stop soon enough, he will move on to something else stupid. But no more clown faces!!

lol, i'm guessing they know and just don't care.

let them grow out of it, i mean, they won't be like, 30 years old and in a clown suite right?

at least i hope they wont...for your sake (cause i won't care cause i don't know them)

everyone's done something stupid in life, it just depends on how stupid it is.