looking for a job in Worthington/dublin OH. and Im under 18?

anyone know of any place hiring?

Favorite Answer

Go to hhtp:findajobportal.com . It's free and you don't have to register or input any personal data. Then type in the type of job openings you're interested in locating and the zip code of the area you would like to find employment. Or just leave the type of job you're looking for blank and you will get all the job openings in every category for your area. Then just browse the jobs that interest you. Give it a try and let me know if you had any success locating a job that you liked.

I got my walmart debit card when I was 16. I bought things online with it all the time and even used it for my direct deposit. You can use it to buy just about "anything." Paypal, ebay, and all that good stuff, just no porn if thats what you were thinking about.