If you had to change race what would you change too?

what race are you and what would you change too if you had too for example im hispanic and im proud but if i had to change i would become an apache native american.

wow almost all the whites say they would not change their race if they had too some guy even said he would kill himself if he where brown.

• JETERS
    Favorite Answer

I'm white and I like it like that so I would not change it to the world. Take care

hispanic is not a race o__0 but errr if i had to? Ummm it depends on the end results XD

prob full russian since i am half. but maybe swedish since they r pretty usually...

maybe korean though if i looked unique. i dunno...i think asian features are pretty, but i like the colors that only white ppl can have XP

ok xao no t konozko :#

Native American to Filipino

what an odd question. Im irish and german american so I'm white. If i had to change I would be anything that looks similar i guess. Or kill myself if i had to be brown

• rhona

How is the belief of two consenting adults falling in love and having a romantic and intimate relationship something different than regularly occurring? Anal intercourse could desire to be surprisingly regularly occurring, given the style of promptly adult men who choose to have it with their woman companions. for sure, that's not comparable to numerous gay adult men have or savour anal intercourse besides -- and then there are lesbians, for whom anal intercourse is infrequently the 1st intercourse act that includes innovations. besides, marriage is approximately lots extra advantageous than intercourse. The criminal question of gay intercourse became positioned to take a seat back 9 years in the past; the DOMA case is approximately marriage equality, which has little to do with what the married couple in question does of their bedrooms. Does the state interrogate heterosexual couples approximately their sexual practices earlier issuing them a marriage license? Scalia is basically whining, and could have been ardently on the element of the proponents of racial segregation, who i'm confident he might have insisted have been additionally "sturdy human beings." @Matthew T: Then I take it which you are going to be helping legislations to get rid of those "tax breaks" (incredibly, extra advantageous than one thousand criminal protections, the two financial and not) from heterosexual married couples, who've needless to say additionally performed no longer something extra advantageous than "declare their affection" for one yet another? protection stress spouses will no longer be eligible for housing reward, spouses will no longer immediately have scientific institution visitation privileges or the flexibility to make scientific judgements for one yet another, a companion will no longer be waiting to legally undertake their companion's little ones from a prior marriage, a citizen will no longer be waiting to furnish their distant places-born companion criminal place of abode in the rustic? you're happy with eliminating all of those rights from heterosexual married couples? @extra information: Why ought to they? Do left-exceeded human beings think of their mom and dad ought to have been lefties too?

Pacific islander change to non pacific islander

Indian or Eritrean

I would probably want to be the race of my daughter lol. She is half german (me) and half puerto rican and I think mixed people are the best looking people. You can see the attractive white features in her but also the tan and dark hair and exotic eyes beautiful to me :)

I did not vote 4 change in 2008... and i don't want it now

don't want 2 change anything about me.

I personally like how darker skin looks, I'd go with Arabic. Dubai seems like a pretty neat place to live as well.