Sharp pain after gallbladder surgery?

I had laparoscopic surgery done to remove my gallbladder last Friday. I understand that I am supposed to have pain and be uncomfortable afterwards, but my doctor told me that by the end of the weekend I would be back to normal activity. I am not. Sometimes, it hurts to walk. I get this really nasty pain on my... show more I had laparoscopic surgery done to remove my gallbladder last Friday. I understand that I am supposed to have pain and be uncomfortable afterwards, but my doctor told me that by the end of the weekend I would be back to normal activity. I am not. Sometimes, it hurts to walk. I get this really nasty pain on my right side underneath my rib. I assume it is where my gallbladder was actually removed, but the doctor and all websites I have gone to never mentioned this. I don't have a fever and show no signs of jaundice, but the pain really freaks me out. 2 Tylenol Codeine 3 pills don't take away the shooting pain. Is this normal? If I sit just right, I can't feel it, but if I move wrong it literally takes my breath away. Also not CO2 because it doesn't move, it's completely localized. Thank you to all who answer seriously. I truly appreciate it.
Update: The reason I am asking here, is because it seems ridiculous to call the doctor because I am having pain after surgery. To me, it seems silly. But thanks for the reminder that I should be speaking to my doctor about this. Plus I was hoping to get info from other people with actual experience or medical expertise.
Update 2: Sorry to keep adding. The pain is in the same spot, the nausea and vomiting are gone. I would say the actual localized pain is worse though. I can't sneeze, lay on my side, bend, use my right arm in certain ways, etc. Also, I know there was something wrong with the gallbladder because they found sludge on... show more Sorry to keep adding. The pain is in the same spot, the nausea and vomiting are gone. I would say the actual localized pain is worse though. I can't sneeze, lay on my side, bend, use my right arm in certain ways, etc. Also, I know there was something wrong with the gallbladder because they found sludge on ultrasound.