Do Rachel Maddow's ratings suck so bad that she has to use Glenn Beck's name to draw people to watch her show?

Just for craps & giggles, I put on MSNBC for a few minutes to get a good laugh. The little boy, Rachel Maddow, was using Glenn Beck's name to get people to watch. How does she/he have a show? Was it that great show she had on air america that flopped that got her to tv? I watched a few minutes and all she does... show more Just for craps & giggles, I put on MSNBC for a few minutes to get a good laugh. The little boy, Rachel Maddow, was using Glenn Beck's name to get people to watch. How does she/he have a show? Was it that great show she had on air america that flopped that got her to tv? I watched a few minutes and all she does is say something, then laugh about it. I've never seen someone laugh at their own bad jokes so much. How is she on the air?
Update: @ volleyball chick. so you're saying you dont know what rush or glenn look like? and while you attempt at a jab was nice, it doesnt make sense. Good luck on what?
Update 2: and what does her education have to do with her show sucking? lol. so what you people are saying is that anyone with alot of degrees makes a good host?