1. Mandatory Balanced budget, except in times of war, then only with regards to that War.
2. Remove religion of Atheism/opposition of God, experiments for social order for the next generation
(these are issues for the parents/State, and certainly no expirementation should take place)
3. Cut taxes to stimulate activity
4. Possible 1 time stimulus to the People (small/micro business stimulus may work - must be loan, secured)
5. Cut bureaucracy to balance budget - smaller Government regulating every aspect of people's lives would help, both for our freedom and with costs.
6. No kickbacks/conflicts of interest. A bill is limited to issue of bill, no buying votes, bribes, pork. Veto any bill that is not in conformity.
7. Sell/transfer ownership of businesses to private industry.
8. No stimulus to Big Business; Veto any Marxist/Socialist Executive Order
9. Require approval of any activity effecting the People of the U.S. by the People or Congress (no more deferring to foreign nations under policy treaties signed solely to alter social structure of USA without Congressional Approval)
10. End the War in Afghanistan/Iraq favorably - whatever it takes, permit our troops to WIN.
11. End ability of hostile Nations to become nuclear and thumb their noses at the rest of the World. We cannot wait til they have the bomb, then deal with it.
12. End Free Trade Agreements as they presently exist: Either a Nation must enact competitive fair salary/working conditions, or pay Tariffs.
13. USA comes first, not foreign nations.
14, Listen to the needs, desires, and will of the People - Help re-instill the truth that elected officials are not rulers - they are servants of the people.
15. Prosecute those who commit acts against humanity on American Citizens [Nuclear testing on communities (reports released by Clinton, without name of perpetrators); Drug/Chemical experimentation w/o consent; Psych Social Experiments on children; etc.
Well, the rules say no more than 3 issues, so it's good I will never campaign. LOL