what is the highest paying job i can get with a bachelor's degree in criminal justice?

hi i have just started getting my bachelor's degree in criminal justice with the idea of becoming a cop, but i was told that there are Higher paying options out there. so what exactly is out there for me once i get my degree?

and i mean the highest paying job i could get right out of school. not the very highest paying job.

• Stuart
    Favorite Answer

Attorney General of the United States. Or Supreme Court Justice.

- Stuart

Department of Homeland Security, Juvenille Justice Probation Officer

Source(s): Criminal Justice Major/Pre-Law

Flipping burgers at Mickey D's

Source(s): I am a retired police officer. I retired as a sergeant, after 29 years, from a very large department, about 12,000 officers. I was a patrol officer for 4 years in a very diverse area. I was a tactical officer in the high rise project areas of my city. We called it vertical patrol in that we walked the the stairways of the high rises most of the time. I did that for 5 years and was promoted by test to detective. I worked violent crime (homicide, sex, officer involved shootings, robbery, kidnapping, serious non property incidents) for 11 years until I was promoted to sergeant. I worked as a street supervisor, a bicycle patrol supervisor and a desk sergeant/watch commander. During my time as a tactical officer and a detective I was a unit representative for the police union. I have a B.A in English and an M.S. in Law Enforcement Administration
  • Ben

Starting out, one option you might consider if you qualify and desire would be FBI Intel Analyst - $89,660 to $116,562.