can sid meiers pirates run without hardware transform and lighting?

can it run without it and if it cant what can i do to make it run without paying any money

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago

Depends on where you got it from. If you pirated it then yes you will need a program which daemon tools lite is free and it is just a virtual disk drive. Other cases no it should run perfectly fine if you bought it. But in other cases if you downloaded it you will need the virtual drive program I have mentioned.

• depaul
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

What gentle are you speaking approximately? the sunshine from the sunlight will make you tan, i don't comprehend what it is going to do on your ego, yet maybe you will experience greater advantageous with a tan. while you're taking related to the spirit guy, life, peace, reality, your connection to God and the universe, that gentle?... properly that and the ego are thoroughly separate. The ego is psychological, actual, and carnal. Your connection to God and the universe that's non secular, in spite of the incontrovertible fact that it is likewise section actual. They the two stay on separate plains. The greater you stick to a minimum of one the greater you pass away the different. you do not annihilate the ego, you in basic terms pass away it at the back of. and you may not use the ego to pass away or "annihilate" the ego, it won't artwork on a genuine point, in basic terms a superficial one. the incontrovertible fact which you fairly desire to take you ego and enlighten it capacity you're a procedures from understanding what this fairly capacity to step out of it. you desire to take you ego there considering you think of it feels reliable and you will say seem at me, seem what I did, or although. All i will declare that they are in thoroughly distinctive ranges of being, you like the ego considering you're used to it, used to the way it feels, yet you have not stepped into the different, yet while have you ever even have you ever wont concepts leaving the ego. as quickly as you flavor what its like, you wont be the comparable.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.