Good drugstore makeup, please help?

Right now Ive been using these drugstore makeup items... Powder: Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Lose Powder. Mascara: Loreal Paris Clean Definition Telescopic. Eyeliner: Revlon ColorStay. Eye Shadow: I really need some suggestions. I used to use... Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. Mascara: MAC... show more Right now Ive been using these drugstore makeup items...
Powder: Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Lose Powder.
Mascara: Loreal Paris Clean Definition Telescopic.
Eyeliner: Revlon ColorStay.
Eye Shadow: I really need some suggestions.

I used to use...
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.
Mascara: MAC Dazzle Lash.
Eyeliner: MAC Penultimate Eye Liner.
Eye Shadow: MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque.

I used to use more money and buy MAC because MAC is amazing :P
But I'm on a budget right now and I've been currently using the drugstore items Ive listed above, i would like to know from other girls and guys if I'm using the best i can get out of the drugstore and if anymore can recommend some good drugstore makeup too me.

I listed my old MAC makeup i bought most in case anyone was looking for some higher end makeup or just wanting some new ideas. Although i really don't like any MAC mascaras at all, they kinda suck. But The MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural is AMAZING, it is worth the money, and i recommend it to anyone wanting a new powder. Its supposed to be a finishing powder, but i only use powder on my face.

Also at the moment I really need a new shampoo and conditioner suggestion, i have brunette thick wavy damaged frizzy hair. Also a face moisturizer because i have dry fair skin.

Thank you so much if you actually read though all of this and suggest stuff for me. :)
5 answers 5