I got my license the other day and I hit another car what do you think the judge will do?

I was driving down a street the other day ( it wasn't all that busy btw). While i was driving I hit some black ice and as much as I slammed on my brakes my car wouldn't stop. I unfortunately hit another car it was a big truck. The truck did not have an ounce of damage but my car is pretty smashed up. i got... show more I was driving down a street the other day ( it wasn't all that busy btw). While i was driving I hit some black ice and as much as I slammed on my brakes my car wouldn't stop. I unfortunately hit another car it was a big truck. The truck did not have an ounce of damage but my car is pretty smashed up. i got a ticket for the accident and am going to court in a few weeks. I'm sixteen and just got my license a few days ago. I only had one person in the car with me and i didn't have any distractions. We were both wearing our seat belts an the radio wasn't even on. I really am a good and smart kid. What do you think the judge will do to me ( i heard he's a nice man)?
Update: I got the ticket for ACDA not quite sure what that means but yeah.