Anyone up for another Baseball Multiple Choice?

1) Which Baseball scenario is the least likely thing to happen this Baseball Season?

A) Bud Selig announces that the next All Star game will be held in Japan as a 1 year experiment.

B) The Baltimore Orioles will face the Brewers in the World Series. Game 7 will break the record for the most watched TV event in Tv history beating the recent Super Bowl of Colts Vs Saints.

C) The Blue Jays will win 70 games.

D) Bud Selig will end Interleague Play.

2) Which from this list will be the closest thing to happen to the Colorado Rockies?

A) Jason Giambi will hit 20 HR'S

B) They will win 85 games.

C) Todd Helton will get 100 RBI'S

D) Jorge De La Rosa will get 25 saves.

3) Which player from this list can you see going to Hollywood once their career is over?

A) Chein Mein Wang.

B) Manny Ramirez

C) Alex Rodriguez.

D) Don Zimmer.

Hope you enjoyed.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

1) Well since the Brewers were the 3 most watched team according to Nielsen ratings and have the 2nd most valuable fans according to Forbe's Magazine that scenario is HIGHLY likely...except for the WS part. But if they did make it...OH YEAH (sources provided below for these statements- one is actually from you originally, so I can see why you asked this question)

I'll go with A - there would be an outcry

2) Hmmm B?

3) C Alex Rodriguez - he really seems to draw that spotlight to himself

• 10 years ago

1) Which Baseball scenario is the least likely thing to happen this Baseball Season?

B) The Baltimore Orioles will face the Brewers in the World Series. Game 7 will break the record for the most watched TV event in Tv history beating the recent Super Bowl of Colts Vs Saints.

2) Which from this list will be the closest thing to happen to the Colorado Rockies?

B) They will win 85 games.

3) Which player from this list can you see going to Hollywood once their career is over?

C) Alex Rodriguez.

• bored
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

1.B-The Baltimore Orioles will face the Brewers in the World Series. Game 7 will break the record for the most watched TV event in Tv history beating the recent Super Bowl of Colts Vs Saints.

2.B-They will win 85 games.

3.C-Alex Rodriguez.

• 1) Which Baseball scenario is the least likely thing to happen this Baseball Season?

~~~B. I'm sorry, but the Baltimore Orioles just aren't that good. And I don't think that America would find this series particularly entertaining.

~~~C. The Rockies are actually predicted to finish in first place this year. see here---

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/6841778/ns/sports-ba...

B. Manny's such a cartoon now, and he plays for the Dodgers, so he might as well already be in Hollywood!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Big D
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

1) A-The many of the owners and players for some reason don't approve a lot of traveling overseas.

2) B-The Brewers are a step closer with the signing of Wolf but the O's still don't have the pitching to contend yet.

3) C-A-Rod's has had as big a public profile as many celebrities and occupys the tabloids on most days.

• Ace
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

1. A

2. B

3. B

• Sarah
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

1. B, I know I'd watch that!

2. B.

3. LOL, B. One day you will see Manny on the big screen, watch out for it!

• 10 years ago

1.a, 2.b, 3.c/b. Yes I enjoyed.

• 10 years ago

1 a

2 c and

3 c

• 10 years ago

1) A

2) ill go with B

3) why, of course C. He's dated like every celebrity known!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.