Help! my ex gf broke my no contact?

so my ex gf broke up with me about 2 months ago. she lost attraction for me because I wasn't being the best bf to her and she got interested in another guy. but she told me that she wasn't breaking up with me for him, it was just because she couldn't stand being with me anymore. (which i thought was bs)... show more so my ex gf broke up with me about 2 months ago. she lost attraction for me because I wasn't being the best bf to her and she got interested in another guy. but she told me that she wasn't breaking up with me for him, it was just because she couldn't stand being with me anymore. (which i thought was bs) because i know well its not that easy to let go of a 2 1/2 year relationship. so she tried ignoring me for a long time but i kept bugging her to get back with me. finally school started about a month ago and i used the no contact rule since then and i've never felt better. i feel so independent and proud of myself that i moved on. thought i did think about her sometimes but i kept convincing myself that she will one day regret leaving me. so it didnt bother me too much anymore that i couldnt have her. then yesterday night she messaged me online to ask if i can help her with a virus on her computer. so i think to myself that was such a lame excuse to use to initiate contact with me. i laughed and felt great because i felt she made an excuse just to talk to me because she is regretting it or she misses me. but i also felt so happy she messaged me because i felt so good it wasnt me who started the contact first. but then again im not getting my hopes up. i just felt it was a lame reason to contact me for. i mean honestly she have many friends that would probably help her with a virus on a comp...she also mentioned "you dont have to talk to me if u dont want to" so i guess she is probably testing the waters to see if i am still emotionally connected. she also asked me about school and life. i just gave her simple answers and then just told her i am going to study and left. i wanted to give her a taste of her own medicine of ignoring me.

what do you think i should do? i told her ill help her fix her computer next time...but that doesnt mean anytime soon. i would still consider being with her because i still love her, though a part of me has moved on already and it doesnt hurt me anymore thinking about whether or not we can get back

thanks for reading.... and replying