Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you have any friends that remind you of an animal?

Like do you jsut know someone who reminds you of an animal or a type of food?

Like I have this friend and everytime i look at him i think of a turtle o.o

Favorite Answer

Yeah, my friend reminds me of a horse. Her hair is long and she like gallops when she runs. Plus she falls a lot. Don't horses fall a lot?

lmao! I always used to say that my 7th grade math teacher reminded me of a turtle! And another teacher reminds me of a bunny:P

Well they're not my friend but,

there's this freshman at my school who reminds me of a penguin

because he always hangs his neck forward when he walks & flaps his arms, no lie. It's sooo weird.

lol a turtle

well theres this really weird dude at our school and every time he walks he pretends to drive and makes all these car noises (vroom vroom, etc.) he reminds me of a race car haha

and theres another guy who runs SUPER FAST and he reminds me of a cheetah

;]

lol my friend looks like a monkey.

And the principal of my school looks exactly like a turtle, and she even has the right haircut and wears a jacket that literally looks like a shell hahah

Answer mine please?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlS9T...

my friend jack reminds me of a donkey

my schools vice principal looks like a bird

oh and my principal looks like hitler ( i suppose you could call hitler an animal )

im a tall dude but ther is some girl i know she is extra tall everytime i see her i think of a Giraffe

• ♪♫

my friend reminds me of a penguin

• Whoo!

my best friend is 5'11" and she's a girl and reminds me of a giraffe

• my one friend has extremely large pretty eyes and i cant help but think he looks like a busch baby >_<