If adding someone to your bank account, will they check that person's credit?

My mom want to add another person to her account, beside she must go to the bank sign paper with that person, but if that person is in check system because have bad record before, (my mom make sure safe enough to add the person to the account...) since just want to make convenient to let the person to cash a check... show more My mom want to add another person to her account, beside she must go to the bank sign paper with that person, but if that person is in check system because have bad record before, (my mom make sure safe enough to add the person to the account...) since just want to make convenient to let the person to cash a check from IRS tax refund this year, then will close the account after the person get the money deposit or cash, so in this case is it possible for my mom to add the person to the account successfully if he or she have check system? thanks for your time!