Does Our Father in heaven really care if we belong to a denomination, or does He have other intent for us?

It seems to me, that Our Father, had so much more in mind for us than dividing us into various segments of believers... Were not we meant to unite together as ONE Body... ONE MAN in Christ? Your thoughts... and what is with all of the divisions ... here and elsewhere, is this not contrary to the very Word of God... show more It seems to me, that Our Father, had so much more in mind for us than dividing us into various segments of believers...

Were not we meant to unite together as ONE Body... ONE MAN in Christ? Your thoughts... and what is with all of the divisions ... here and elsewhere, is this not contrary to the very Word of God...
Update: The passages below, speak very much on unity! They tell us that in addition to working for the purity of the visible church, we also work for the unity of the visible church. See these verses... John: 10:16. John 17:21, 23. 1Cor 1:10; Phil 2:2; Eph 4:12-13 to name a few! So yes, we are called to be ONE in... show more The passages below, speak very much on unity! They tell us that in addition to working for the purity of the visible church, we also work for the unity of the visible church. See these verses...

John: 10:16. John 17:21, 23. 1Cor 1:10; Phil 2:2; Eph 4:12-13 to name a few! So yes, we are called to be ONE in spirit, truth and love... and this is not new age... it comes from the very word of God!
Update 2: LOL... I am a saved believer too, brodda! ((hugs))
32 answers 32