Quick question?! I need alot of opinions?!?

So here's the scenario.....

-Boy and girl flirt nonstop

-They both just been friends after breakup for about 2 months

-They only dated for about week and that was 4 months ago

-The past two weeks he has texted her everyday..usually before bed

-They have both told each other they like each other

-He tells her she's beautiful, sexiest girl he knows, very pretty..

-He calls her babygirl

-Then he invited her to a dance as a date, she went,

-They had a great time he held her the whole night

-Then two nights passed...no texts

-On v-day he asks her to movie, she couldn't go

-That night..no texts

(basically we used to text everyday and he'd text me one day nonstop then hardly at all the next day..so what's up with that??? I'm really confused and I really like him and if he really liked me wouldn't he want to talk to me?)

and I'm fine with texting him first but I did the last few times..so what should I do if he's not texting me? Just leave him alone?

I'm the girl he is the guy

Best Answer

He is just toying with your affections. You can't control what you can and cannot do, so if he won't text you because you can't do something with him, then he isn't worth it. If he didn't text you or call you after that dance, then you know he is just messing with you. I know it hurts but you cannot waste your time on someone who doesn't treat you like you should be treated.

Did you even consider that his phone plan may be over the limit on texts.Happens sometimes. Dont jump to conclusions so quick is all I'm saying. It may be that he just needs some time to figure out if he really wants to be seriously involved with you right now. When he's ready he will hit u up just relax. No matter what happens you will be OK and there is always Mr Right out there whether its him or someone else

He doesnt sound too promising.....

I would much better want to be the main course, then just a side-dish...wouldnt you?

He isnt what you want....stringing you along....keeping you at just the right distance. What , were you back up girl, if he couldnt find anyone else on V-day...lose the guy!

Find someone who will be everything to you....but mostly a guy that repects you and feels honored to be loved by you

text her and talk to her. I mean it's not like you want to sit around and wait 2 yrs for her to text u. Or maybe she's waiting for u to text her. Cuz you know, youre a guy and she's a girl. In every girl's mind, they want the guy to make the 1st move. So, i hope i helped.

Source(s): experience

Possibilty... you might be the rebound he falls back on when he's feeling lonely... play a little bit of hard to get... in other words don't let him use you whenever it suits him..even if you are mad about him..

p.s... this doesn't mean he doesn't care...he mite be a bit confused..

Text him first. See where that goes

guys like a bit of space after they've been really close. you need to text him. it'll give him security that you do like him. he sounds like an okay guy tbh.

mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201002...

i think he probably isnt just liking you alone. it's possible that he's dating a few girls at the same time..

well by the sounds of it he likes you, but doesnt want to look too interested! or maybe he's running out of credit. maybe you should ask him if he likes you? :)

maybe hes scared of a commetment