Guys ? wad do you absoulty love when girls do it ?

there are these two boys ..... i like both of them , they both like me , ones cation of the-ball team at mii school hella puplar buts is tew cocky .. i talk with him on the phone like evrydaii we even getton the point were id tell him he should go o with _______ girl kuz we are hella close ( but i want him be... show more there are these two boys ..... i like both of them , they both like me , ones cation of the-ball team at mii school hella puplar buts is tew cocky .. i talk with him on the phone like evrydaii we even getton the point were id tell him he should go o with _______ girl kuz we are hella close ( but i want him be with me ..... im a virgin and he knows this someting juss bring us hella close . the other one is onthee b ball team too he playes hela gud n he likes me tew but is allways playing games he not up frount like th other ones is ....

anyways im trying t atract them i need to know suff that turms ya one.... even little things like wearing ya jackets.... i need to know it ll kan u help me ???
7 answers 7