Cinders asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 10 years ago

Pictures! Makeup help for a pink-haired girl?

I used to be a very light blonde, and would wear a nice bold lipstick everyday. I just find it makes me look put-together.

Now, I've dyed my hair bright magenta, and I don't know what colour lipstick to wear! So far, I haven't even been wearing any. I want something darker, not nude. Any help?

This is me:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4002/4334656461_135...

I really liked the idea of having bright pink hair. :D Besides, I'm 19 and I only have one year left to rebel, right? ;>

Thanks for the concern everyone, but I didn't ask if you liked my hair or not...! :D

I dyed it because I simply wanted to. Hair is hair and it'll wash out eventually.

Thanks for the compliment. It's really nice of you to care about if I'm going to get a job or what-not, but since I'm going to be in university for the next 3-4 years and already have a job, I'm okay. :>

Also, I tried brown last year and it was so bad. It looked awful. Even people who told me to go brown were telling me to go back to blonde.

Best Answer

Your hair is lovely and thick. :D And I like the pink, but that's going to be a ***** to maintain. I think you should keep with the bright coloured theme and wear a pretty like blue eye shadow with nude lips and a little bit of pink on the cheeks.

• Aileen

First of all, to help complete the outfit, try some black or bright pink tights! For your makeup- I say you should go with a pink eye shadow and matching lipstick, go a little more natural for the blusher- like a peachy color. Put on some eyeliner and extend it in a line past the corner of you eye- like an Egyptian look! Then draw on some whiskers with a brown eyeliner pencil and color in the VERY tip of your nose- not a lot though! Try painting your fingernails hot pink, or put on some stick on nails to give a 'claw' like appearance.

I would say whatever you damn well please. I have parts of my hair a similar magenta color (mine is Pravanna's Magenta) and I've worn everything from bold reds, to nudes, bright pinks, to light pinks. Check out my YT for some videos and pictures :)

http://www.youtube.com/luckypiper

Source(s): cosmetology student http://www.youtube.com/luckypiper

Try natural colored makeup. bronze, brown, gold, and white for eyeshadow with dark brown mascara and eyeliner. Also try light pink gloss on your lips....

Why did you dye your hair that color anyways?? just curious... :)

go to sephora or maybe even mac & test some lip colours out & figure out which colour you like best (: ♥

your soo pretty.

having that color hair ughh

your not going to get a job anywhere

its soo weird a simple color choice can compromise your future

go dark brown and go to mac to get a free new look :)

I agree with shell 100%!!

clear glossy

you might want to dye your hair back you look ridiculous.

why the hell did you die your hair