""SRI RDRAM""::::May I know the views on our learned members on ""Sri Rudram""?

""Triyambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushti vardhanam ; Oorvaarukamiva bandhanaan mutruyor mukhsheeya maamrutaat"" As far as I know with my little knowledge on Sankrut, the meaning of the sloka is ""Like the ripe cucumber detaching from the plant on its own, may we be... show more ""Triyambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushti vardhanam ;
Oorvaarukamiva bandhanaan mutruyor mukhsheeya maamrutaat""

As far as I know with my little knowledge on Sankrut, the meaning of the sloka is

""Like the ripe cucumber detaching from the plant on its own, may we be liberated from the vicious circle of births, deaths & detachments without pain ""

My doubt is when there are numerous riped fruits and flowers are detached naturally from the respective plants, why only "cucumber"" has been shown as an example in this sloka ???

Is there any special meaning to this ????

May I know the views of our learned members on this ?????
Update: @@@Edit:- I am overwhelmed with the rsponse to this question not by the answers I received through Y/A but also thro' e-mails from so many unknown friends particularly from U.K.,Japan and U.S.A.like Prof.W.C.Woods, etc. I thank them for their interest in Hinduism.