Can someone help me on making (or at least help me understand) a DFD (Data Flow Design) for a church?

What I am suppose to do is create an exploded DFD (Data Flow Diagram) for all IT process that will be accomplished in your project (which is the church). What I don't understand is what do I need to do. Do I need to make a diagram showing all the things that they will need for make the project work, the pricing... show more What I am suppose to do is create an exploded DFD (Data Flow Diagram) for all IT process that will be accomplished in your project (which is the church). What I don't understand is what do I need to do. Do I need to make a diagram showing all the things that they will need for make the project work, the pricing for all the equipment, the training, how long it will take. I am just confused on what I am suppose to do. What the church wants is there own website and update there building (technology upgraded). Can anyone help me by explaining what I need to do?
1 answer 1