What Wii games should I buy my mother?

I am getting a Wii, with Wii Fit, for my mother. What other games should I get her? I figure something kind of abstract and casual would be perfect for her. I don't think she'd be interested in RPGs or games where a character runs around in a 3D environment.

Here are some games she has played a lot on her computer:

Mah Jong

Snood (this is just like Bubble Bobble)

A matching game that looks like Yoshi's Cookie

Tetris

A jigsaw puzzle game

Oh, I meant Bust-a-Move, not Bubble Bobble. Snood is just like Bust-a-Move.

• Hilary
    Favorite Answer

Boom Blox and World of Goo are good casual games. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney is coming to the Wii, too, although she might have to download it. It's story-based, but there's no fighting or anything like that involved.

• Well first, I would suggest Active Life Outdoor Challenge over Wii Fit if you haven't actually bought the game yet. I've tried Fit a few times (my sister has it), and Outdoor Challenge is a much better workout in my opinion (if that's what you're looking for), as well as being much more fun/engaging. Outdoor Challenge has really become my main winter exercise, since otherwise the only exercise I like is biking or walking & that's either dangerous or uncomfortable in the NE US in the wintertime. :P But, other than that, she would probably love Ultimate Board Game Collection, and possibly Family Game Night (there's a second version of that now, bu I haven't tried it yet, so I can't vouch for it). UBGC has mah-jong, sudoku, battleship, a game like Othello (can't remember what they call it), a Boggle type of game, jigsaw puzzles (I love the jigsaw puzzles! The circle & triangle ones can be really challenging.), and a lot more. Plus, it's a pretty cheap game. I bought it a few months ago for about ten dollars (US). I'm sure there must be a Wii Tetris-like game out there now too though. Even if there isn't, you could include a Wii points card with your gift, and I think there's a downloadable version of Tetris (my favorite game ever, btw. :)). I know there's a download of Dr. Mario which is similar to Tetris. She also might like Margot's Word Brain or Big Brain Academy, possibly World Of Goo. And there's a downloadable game called Brain Challenge. I have Brain Challenge & have also played Big Brain Academy a lot (sister has it), and I like Brain Challenge much better. But, the thing is, unless you have a huge TV screen, it's hard to play with two people because everything is smaller & hard to make out. :/ It's great as a one player game though.

purely somebody over the age specific on a interest can purchase it.(it somewhat is real of any products i.e movies, alcohol etc) the worker can get fined and lose his or her job and or visit penitentiary (in some situations) in the event that they sell something to somebody underage. it is not substantial if a be sure is recent, the money HAS to come again from the be sure / acceptable customer. to illustrate, a 10 year previous and his mom convey an 18+ rated interest to the counter, the mum passes the money to the youngster who then passes it to the cashier, if the sale is going in the process the cashier can go through the outcomes i discussed. additionally if there is any suspicion from the cashier as to whom the interest is somewhat for (say in the event that they observed a toddler hassling a be sure for an 18+ interest) they might refuse service according to that too. content cloth of the product is likewise irrelevant. purely remember the cashier is finding out for his or her job, they do no longer look to be doing it to be difficult :)

Some games that I consider are hard to find.

Such as

Dance Dance Revolution

and one is new but you need a DDR pad i think. The games called Just Dance.

Well if she likes crossword puzzles than maybe you should try "puzzle challenge crosswords" for wii or something like "Cooking mama" which is my mom enjoys ! And if you don't like this try something that the whole family can enjoy like "Mario Cart" !! have fun!

Source(s): me
  • WHO

Big brain academy

Cooking mama

i love the gam super mario brothers wii u could try that or like a puzzle games or wii sports resort or deca sports i have that and its really fun

I like Boom Blox and Puzzler Collection.

• Animal crossing is a good one.

try cooking mama games