IF i triple dog DARE you to do one of these tomorrow, would u? (lets make presidents day a little more fun :)?

CHOOSE AT LEAST ONE & DO THIS TOMORROW :) edit in results if you want or write your own silly dares :) 1. If your a parent tell your kids that due to economy, your going to have to let one of them go. 2. At a restaurant stare at someone eating and then go up to them and say "I've been watching you... show more CHOOSE AT LEAST ONE & DO THIS TOMORROW :) edit in results if you want or write your own silly dares :)

1. If your a parent tell your kids that due to economy, your going to have to let one of them go.

2. At a restaurant stare at someone eating and then go up to them and say "I've been watching you eat for like an hour, and you're WEIRD"

3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.

4. Ask people what their gender is when you meet them.

5. If you happen to be in an elevator, when the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."

6. Ask for diet water when you go out to eat.

7. Laugh uncontrollably for about 3 minutes & then suddenly stop and look suspiciously at everyone who looks at you.

i dare you :)
Update: LMAO :) waiter- what can i get you to drink? me- can i have a diet water waiter- sure. wait diet what? me- water waiter- ok Water. me- no diet water please waiter- *looks at me oddly* ok 5 minutes later waiter- heres your DIET water me- why is it only half filled waiter- you asked for diet, didnt... show more LMAO :)

waiter- what can i get you to drink?
me- can i have a diet water
waiter- sure. wait diet what?
me- water
waiter- ok Water.
me- no diet water please
waiter- *looks at me oddly* ok

5 minutes later
waiter- heres your DIET water
me- why is it only half filled
waiter- you asked for diet, didnt you?

haahahhaha