(men only )easy easy points?

(men only )easy easy points?

Fist off i want the answer you give me for my blog so if you don't want me to post

your answer don't comment

so i have a couple of question for you guys

whats the worst thing a girl can do on the first date?

Is it true if a girl is confident she is more attracting?

What do you think of kissing on a first date?

Honestly what do you think of a girl who has sex on a first date?

Thanks for your help!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Ted B
    Lv 6
    10 years ago
    Best Answer

be desperate

yes

depends, but yes mostly

depends again, but I prefer waiting until we both can't stand it anymore

• 10 years ago

The worst thing a girl can do on the first date is talk about her ex or past boyfriends. We don't want to hear about that kind of stuff on the first date, a time that is supposed to be about establishing a relationship in the present. Talks about past boyfriends and "wild times" are for another day.

Confidence is a good thing but not too much. You don't want him to feel inferior or intimidated if you come off as too confident. Some guys like shy girls. Alpha males certainly don't find confidence too attractive as they want to be the confident ones.

If the date leads up to a kiss naturally - then that's find, but it shouldn't be forced or awkward or done just for the sake of kissing.

I am completely turned off by girls who have sex on the first date. To me and many others it's a sign that the girl doesn't value or respect herself.

• 10 years ago

whats the worst thing a girl can do on the first date? Talk/text on her cellphone the whole time

Is it true if a girl is confident she is more attracting? Yes

What do you think of kissing on a first date? I don't see anything wrong with it

Honestly what do you think of a girl who has sex on a first date? Depends on the girl date/situation

• 10 years ago

-whats the worst thing a girl can do on the first date?

> tell him shes going with another man

-Is it true if a girl is confident she is more attracting?

> yes, definitely =) i find a confident girl attractive

-What do you think of kissing on a first date?

> why not? if they're totally in love, why the hell not?

-Honestly what do you think of a girl who has sex on a first date?

> personally, i think this means the girl is very materialistic, and may leave you because she wants you only for the sex and the money

Source(s): personal experience =)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I'll answer!

If she did something really unattractive, like an ugly sneeze (you know... with snot and stuff?) or no manners while eating (getting food everywhere, picking her teeth, that kind of stuff).

Confident girls are more attractive in general, but I DO like a really cute shy girl (because the shy adds to the cute. Doesn't work with a sexy girl.).

I'm old-fashioned. I like a kiss at the end of the date, but a polite type of kiss that shows that the date went well.

I'm still a virgin, but I'll go ahead and state that girls who have sex on a first date are kind of slutty. If I was having a great date with a girl and she asked at the end if I wanted to have sex with her, I'd probably not call her again, after politely declining.

• 10 years ago

whats the worst thing a girl can do on the first date? Introduce me to her husband.

Is it true if a girl is confident she is more attracting? Yes, it's true.

What do you think of kissing on a first date? I like kissing, even if it is the first date.

Honestly what do you think of a girl who has sex on a first date? I've never had sex on the first date with a girl and honestly, if she were willing to, I'd find myself someone else. While I'd like to think that I'm just that irresistible, I'd definitely have to wonder how many other guys she slept with.

• Thomas
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

I agree with Scooter on that first date thing, when you get older you wanna like stay in the relationship. The girl needs to be a confident little ****. I like power driven women with constant eye contact but not that bs kind of eye contact. You need to feel it when she looks at you. Like why is this girl looking at me like that, maybe I should take her in the back and **** the **** out of her in the restaurant

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

worst thing? answer her phone or text. It's ok if she says "aw crap i got a call. Hey... listen I'm on a date. can I call you back?" then apologize. but to answer the phone or text during a date pisses me off.

more confident: it's fine as long as she's not full of herself

kissing: it's fine

sex: I like it and hate it. if it's someone i want a relationship with then I don't want some sleazy bimbo. if i'm horny then yeah bang me.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Be too quiet...first dates need talking or they die.

Confident is okay.

kissing is great...first date, before the first date...can't go wrong.

sex on a first date is alittle slutty...so it depends on the girl...3rd would be more appropriate.

• 4 years ago

Frank

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

fart or do something nasty

yes a confident girl is more attractive but girls that are concieted is unattractive

kissing on the first date idc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.